Russian as a Foreign, preparing for TORFL
TORFL is an international exam to determine the level of Russian language proficiency.
The system of English proficiency includes six levels:
- Elementary – You will be able to communicate on the main topics of personal life, to understand the basic information in stores
- Basic –You can effectively communicate in the Russian-speaking environment, convey your point of view on the current issue
- I Certificate Level –The course is designed for those who have basic knowledge and want to pass the test for the first certification level, giving the right to enter the university
- II Certificate Level – The course is designed for those who plan to do activities in Russian as a specialist, the certificate makes it possible to enter the Master’s program in Russian university
- III Certificate Level – The course is designed for those who plan to do professional activities in Russian as a philologist, translator, diplomat, working in Russian-speaking team
- IV Certificate Level – The course is designed for those who want to confirm a high level of language proficiency, close to the native speaker level.
* Russian language testing is carried out within the Russian state system for foreign citizens’ testing in the Russian language (TORFL) and it is an additional paid educational service.
* We can organize various combinations of program modules for your requests.
- Individual Consultations
- Individual Course
- Group Course
International Centre for educational programs
Tel.: +7 (812) 323-07-94