Scientific journal "Theoretical and Applied Law"Print
The journal is devoted to fundamental and applied problems in the field of jurisprudence.
The mission of the journal is the formation of scientific schools of jurisprudence; creation of a platform for scientific publications, the content of which will allow to use the conclusions and proposals of scientific research in law enforcement.
The journal establishes high quality requirements for materials accepted for publication. Requirements for the articles are initially formulated with the prospect of including the journal in the scientific bases of Scopus, WoS.
The journal accepts scientific articles and essays for publication. Priority is given to scientific articles on the theory of law.
The journal is published in Russian and English.
- quarterly electronic media,
- languages: Russian and English,
- “blind" review of articles
- Genevera I. Lukovskaya, Head of the Department of Theory and History of State and Law, St. Petersburg State University, D.Sc.
- Evgeniy B. Khokhlov, Head of the Labor Law Department, St. Petersburg State University, Dr. Sc.
- Andrey V. Polyakov, Professor, Department of Theory of State and Law, St. Petersburg State University, Dr.Sc.
- Valentin Ya. Lyubashits, Head of the Department of Theory of State and Law, Southern Federal University, Dr.Sc.
- Felix Vacas Fernandez, Ph.D. in Law (specialization in human rights), Associate Professor of Public International Law and International Relations, University. Carlos III of Madrid.
- Carmen Pérez González, Ph.D. in Law, Professor of Public International Law and International Relations, Deputy Dean for International Cooperation and Academic Exchanges, University. Carlos III of Madrid.
- Sergey L. Sergeevnin, Professor, Honored Lawyer of the Russian Federation, Head of the Department of Theory and History of Law and State of RANEPA NWIM, Dr.Sc.
- Viktor P. Kirilenko, Professor, Honored Lawyer of the Russian Federation, Head of the Department of International and Humanitarian Law, RANEPA NWIM, Dr.Sc.
- Eskina Lyudmila Borisovna, Professor RANEPA NWIM, Dr.Sc.